What's advantage of the disc filter?
1. Acid and alkali resistance, high temperature resistance and wear resistance;
2, good filtration performance, uniform particle filtration performance for 1-300um filtration particle size;
3. Good corrosion resistance, heat resistance, pressure resistance and wear resistance;
4. Uniform and precise filtration accuracy of the pores;
5. The flow per unit area is large;
6. Suitable for low temperature and high temperature environment;
7, the size of the standard, high filtration accuracy, easy to use.
8, can be used after cleaning, no replacement.
Used for screening and filtration under acid and alkali environmental conditions, as a mud network in the petroleum industry, as a sieve filter in the chemical fiber industry, as a pickling net in the electroplating industry, and as a petroleum, chemical, light industry, pharmaceutical, metallurgy, machinery, ship, Processes such as distillation, absorption, evaporation, filtration, etc. in industries such as automobile tractors, eliminating droplets and liquid droplets entrained in steam or gas, and as air filters on automobile tractors. Stainless steel filters are mainly used in rubber, plastics industry, grain and oil screening
Pay attention to qr code
Get the latest information
- Liben Group Brand Name