What's the Characteristics of Fe-Cr-Al Fiber Sintered Felt ?
Characteristics of Fe-Cr-Al Fiber Sintered Felt:
1) High temperature resistance of 1200 degrees;
2) Strong thermal shock resistance;
3) The thermal inertia is extremely small;
4) does not absorb water;
5) complete radiation of combustion;
6) Long service life.
Fe-Cr-Al fiber sintered felt conventional size:
1) Standard material: iron chrome aluminum fiber
2) Standard supply specifications
3) Special specifications can be supplied according to the requirements of the purchaser