What's Sintered Mesh Characteristics ？
1. High strength and good rigidity: It has high mechanical strength and compressive strength, and has good processing, welding and assembly performance and is easy to use.
2. Uniform and stable accuracy: Uniform filtration performance can be achieved for all filtration precisions, and the mesh does not change during use.
3. Wide use environment: It can be used in the temperature environment of -200 ° C ~ 600 ° C and filtration of acid and alkali environment.
4. Excellent cleaning performance: good counter-current cleaning effect, can be used repeatedly, long life (can be washed by countercurrent water, filtrate, ultrasonic, melting, baking, etc.).
1. Precision filtration of various hydraulic oil lubricants in the machinery industry;
2. Filtration and purification of various polymer melts in the chemical fiber film industry, various high temperature in the petrochemical industry, filtration of corrosive liquids, filtration, washing and drying of materials in the pharmaceutical industry;
3. Application of gas homogenization in the powder industry, fluidized plates in the steel industry;
4. Sounders in explosion-proof electrical appliances, etc.
The main purpose
1. Used in high temperature environment as dispersion cooling material
2. For gas distribution, liquidized bed orifice material
3. For high precision, high reliability high temperature filter materials
4. For high pressure backwash oil filter